So you were one of the lucky first 10,000 people to get a season pass for Enchant... congrats! If you are looking to buy one, they are unfortunately sold out.
Season passes that were either purchased online (or those that received free season pass upgrades as part of our early bird ticket promotion) do require registration in person at the Enchant box office.
To register your season pass, please bring photo ID and your ticket confirmation to the box office during event business hours, and someone from our team will create your season pass card for you.
Once you have your season pass card, you can return to Enchant as often as you like. Be sure to bring photo ID with you when you return as your ID must match the name that is on the season pass card.
- Season passes are not transferrable to others.
- Season passes must be registered at the box office before you enter Enchant.
- Box office hours of operation are the same as the Enchant event schedule that can be seen here.
- Children do not need to be present and do not require ID to have their season passes registered. An adult can do that for them.
- If you purchased a family pass season pass, you will receive individual season pass cards for all of the members in your family, up to 2 adults and 3 children.
- The box office is located just to the left of the Enchant main gate, accessible via 1st Ave & Crowe (see map below).