Yes! Subject to availability, you can change your date and time. Please read this entire article for our complete disclaimer and instructions:
- Go to: https://ticketzone.com/transfer/create
- Enter your 15 digit order number (you can find this on your receipt)
- Choose the new date
- Choose your desired time slot
- Click Request Transfer
- Once approved, you will receive your new tickets and a confirmation to the original email used to place your original order
- If your request is Declined, you can try your transfer again, for another time and/or date.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Transferring unused tickets for past dates is allowed as long as your tickets haven't been scanned.
- Partial Ticket Transfers are not permitted. We have no way of changing or transferring a single ticket from an order with multiple tickets. All tickets must be transferred at the same time.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your new tickets shortly after the request is approved to the original email address used to place your original order.
- Confirmations and approvals can take 2-3 hours to arrive in your inbox, please allow at least 24 hours before contacting us if you haven't received your new tickets.
- If you don't receive a confirmation email confirming your transfer with your NEW TICKETS, prior to your event time please show up on your originally scheduled date and time.
WATCH THIS SHORT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TO VIEW THE PROCESS